As long as you live in the United Kingdom, you can register with us as a patient.
What we offer
By registering with us, you can access our online service for patients who do not wish to visit our premises for a face to face consultation unless absolutely necessary. Our online services available through our smartphone app include (for example):
- secure text messaging with a real person for advice, support and direction
- Video consultations with a clinical practitioner (GP, Nurse Practitioner, Paramedic, for example)
- Telephone consultations with a clinical practitioner (GP, Nurse Practitioner, Paramedic, for example)
- Order repeat and acute medication
- Book a face to face appointment
- Directly book with a physiotherapist
*the above services will be launched in Sept/Oct 2019)
By registering with us, you can also access all our normal GP services at any of our locations.
Please note, the only service we cannot offer are home visits for patients who do not have one of the following postcodes as their home address:
How to register
Regardless of where you live, registering with us is simple and straightforward, and you do not need ID in most circumstances!
You can register using one of the following methods:
- Download our smartphone app and complete the form. Click below or search "Bramley Health" in the Play or App store.